Pages

March 24, 2010

UPS International Shipping - the Saga Continues

We left the lamps for shipping on Friday morning. Received an airway bill with tracking number 1zxxxxxxxxxxx to ship to San Francisco.

Well, when I tried to track the darn shipment on Wednesday. (Yes, $600 for 4 day shipping), I got this dreaded message on UPS.com: We are unable to track any shipments with the tracking code you entered. Please enter a different tracking code.

Long story short, UPS Cameroon didn't ship the items on Friday, they shipped them on Monday AND Changed the airway bill and tracking code. Is that even legal? No, Seriously, is that legal?

I'd demand my money back if I had a leg to stand on in this wobbly place of international shipments.

Thankfully, we received the lamps today, Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join the conversation. We welcome your thoughts and input.